Our Newport Beach DUI Lawyers have learned that the Orange County Sheriff’s Department “Avoid the 12″ DUI Task Force will be conducting DUI-roving patrols in the Cities of San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point and San Clemente on Friday, October 7, 2011.
These Multi-City DUI teams will target areas that have a high incidence of DUI related arrests and collisions.
Funding for this program is provided by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety, through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
For questions about Orange County DUI cases, contact DUI Lawyer Robert Miller at (949) 682-5316.
- Orange County DUI Checkpoint locations: San Juan Capistrano (ocduiblog.com)
- Orange County DUI Crackdown results in 255 arrests in one week (ocduiblog.com)
- Orange County DUI Checkpoints – Newport Beach (ocduiblog.com)
- Orange County DUI Checkpoint Locations August 26-27 2011 (ocduiblog.com)
- Costa Mesa Police release some, but not all, DUI statistics (ocduiblog.com)