No, it’s not an April Fool’s joke.
The Anaheim Police Department announced that it will conduct a checkpoint Saturday night into the early morning April 1st, 2012, to screen motorists who may be driving under the influence or driving without a license.
The checkpoint is on Ball Road from 8 p.m. Saturday until 3 a.m. Sunday. Further details about the location were not disclosed. If you need the assistance of our Anaheim DUI Lawyers
, call us at 877-568-2977.
- DUI impounds change under new law (ocduiblog.com)
- Orange County DUI Checkpoints: Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods (ocduiblog.com)
- The Top Five Best DUI Blogs (ocduiblog.com)
- Huntington Beach DUI checkpoints “not mean to increase arrests” (ocduiblog.com)
- Orange County DUI Checkpoints: Huntington Beach, Westminster, Anaheim, Buena Park, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Beach. (ocduiblog.com)