I like to think I have a popular local DUI blog here talking about Orange County DUI and Los Angeles DUI politics, laws, and cases, but I am always in awe of those that do it right – and this is a list of the top DUI blogs in the industry. Note that almost all of these are National College of DUI Defense (NCDD) members, which is the gold standard mark of quality. Here are my favorites:
1. Lawrence Taylor’s DUI Blog. Always well written, and with insightful commentary based upon his considerable experience, Lawrence Taylor has brought to the light the injustice of how DUI cases are treated compared to the Constitutional rights of most other criminal cases. My favorite (and in my opinion, the best) DUI blog out there, bar none.
2. Glenn Neeley’s Utah DUI Blog. If you are in Utah, no other blogs are as comprehensive as Glenn’s DUI blog. Although it focuses, laser like, on Utah, it’s filled with Glenn’s many television appearances, exposes police corruption, and has helpful commentary on all aspects of a DUI in Utah, including insurance and other considerations.
3. The Minnesota DUI Blog by Charles Ramsey. This blog has commentary on DUI cases all over the United States, and is very, very well written. Of course, Minnesota is discussed, but often bigger issues that affect DUI cases everywhere are examined in much detail.
4. Justin McShane’s Pennsylvania DUI Blog. This blog has my favorite format, and is easy to read, well presented, and has very valuable information on testing procedures and the hypocritical treatment of DUIs by law enforcement. Highly recommended, and the format of this blog, including easy to follow posts and social media presentation, should be followed by others. I wish my DUI blog looked this good.
5. The Orange County DUI Blog. I have been contacted by the Orange County Register, the Daily Breeze Newspaper, and many many readers regarding the information on my blog. Yes, it’s self serving to list the very blog you’re reading, but I do try to keep up on all that is current with the political nature of DUI enforcement in Orange County, give details on DUI checkpoints in Orange County,
and fulfill my duties as one of a handful of DUI Lawyers in Orange County, specializing in this geographic area and area of law. Hope you enjoy our posts, and I always enjoy hearing from you. You can reach me at info[at]expertlawfirm[dot]com, anytime.
- Orange County DUI Checkpoint: Irvine Conducts DUI Checkpoint for the Holidays (ocduiblog.com)
- Costa Mesa gets grant for Orange County DUI Arrests (ocduiblog.com)
- Orange County DUI Checkpoints: Laguna Woods (ocduiblog.com)
- Orange County DUI Checkpoint Locations: Buena Park (ocduiblog.com)
- DUI News: Lawrence Taylor’s myDUIattorney.org Interview Is Released (prweb.com)